Notifications
Clear all

Do you think that the better you look the better life will be?

Anamika
(@anamika)
Topic starter  

I'm still in school and I noticed that all the good looking people are like stars. Women have it even better than men. I've witnessed and heard stories about good-looking girls who never really came to class get good grades while the averages looking people got what they deserved.

Johnsmith
(@johnsmith)

Marriage is the enjoyment you have it backwards you mean enjoy your life with one person that you love and could love you back forever,And be there for each other,and support each other at everything you do,For a life time , Or be a person who jumps into nightly relationships that are meaningless and may lead to disease or giving yourself away to everyone so that when the one person that you do meet and want to spend the rest of your life with shows up ,You have nothing more to give.

ReplyQuote
Idella
(@idella)

Marriage is the enjoyment you have it backwards you mean enjoy your life with one person that you love and could love you back forever,And be there for each other,and support each other at everything you do,for a life time , Or be a person who jumps into nightly relationships that are meaningless and may lead to disease or giving yourself away to everyone so that when the one person that you do meet and want to spend the rest of your life with shows up ,You have nothing more to give..

ReplyQuote
Share: